Alex Collins

Zman724

Just like I said, Pete pulled a Holmgren in cutting Alex while Holmgren traded Ahman. No reason.  Prosise is a china doll and showed 1 td vs Philly and a couple of

nice wheel routes. I liked Collins and he should've been kept. Now he's a stud in Baltimore with the #1 yards per carry in the NFL and is showing the traits that i

predicted. How can a lawn jockey see it but Pete couldn't? Now we still don't have a running back and he was with us all along but didn't get the opportunity.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=588411

"I see that Collin's isn't getting a shot to show his talent. A few carries here and there can't show his game. His feet are quicker than anticipated as he's side stepped DL while having some power. I think Collin's fits our Offense and should "make" the last cut & play. "  May 11th, 2017

This is not to gloat but to reiterate why would we let him go over Prosise? Because Prosise was a 3rd rd pick that I never liked. Fumbled bum at ND. It's frustrating to cut

talent and exactly my concerns will come to fruition. Lacy will be gone. Prosise should've been cut but he was a 3rd rd and would've been an embarrassment. Rawls is a guy but is also hurt all of the time. Why ax Alex? No sense. I guarantee Schneider & Pete have regrets. We know he knows how Alex is doing. Too many fab highlights not to have seen him.  Heck, Kasen Williams shouldn't have been cut either. McEvoy? ugggh. 

Frustrated Hawk fan that saw more than the brass. How is that possible? It's happened over and over and over. 

Meh, do we really think he's a better player than Rawls? Or Carson? I certainly don't. I am really happy for him and think he's a solid player, but he was competing with Rawls, Lacy, and Carson. The move we should be upset about is signing Lacy. If we hadn't, Collins would be here

Dont be revisionist. AC got plenty of chances to shine last year and this year, and proved to be the worst performing back of the bunch. In hindsight, yeah should have kept him over Lacy, but oh well. And to be honest, AC would not have any more success than Carson or Rawls with this run blocking. 

On 10/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, Tatupu_64 said:

Meh, do we really think he's a better player than Rawls? Or Carson? I certainly don't. I am really happy for him and think he's a solid player, but he was competing with Rawls, Lacy, and Carson. The move we should be upset about is signing Lacy. If we hadn't, Collins would be here

Yeah, never liked the Lacy signing...and frankly, Collins had plenty of chances and didn't look good outside a handful of plays.  Remember him having poor quickness and always going down on first contact.

Alex Collins was our worst running back in the preseason, quite clearly. He got outplayed by our PS guy Mike Davis and fumbled away his shot at making himself worth a roster spot. He's playing well, but I honestly believe that our OL execution on the run game has been the low of the Seahawks season until now.

You just don't pass on Prosise's playmaking ability. No team in the league. 0. Even if he has durability issues.

Archived