Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers -- Week 4

showtime

Time for another showdown vs the Niners. The Seahawks have not looked very good, especially in the second half of games. This is a trend that has continued for years. In the bigger picture, the Seahawks typically don't look that great in the second half of the season. As far as the Niners go, they're hard to read so far. The two teams they've beaten so far are a combined 1-5 so far, and that one win came against the Falcons who suck.

Seattle really needs to win this game to keep pace in the conference. At least the Rams or Cardinals will finally get their first loss of he season.

The only team the Seahawks have beaten is 0-3, so take that!!!

But honestly, both teams have some holes right now. The Seahawks defense was bad to start the season last year but then picked it up. The 49ers are going to be without obviously Verrett but also Williams and possibly Norman. Not good! 

Again though, this is a match up the Seahawks have owned for years. Even in 2019 when the Niners were dominant, it was Seattle who ended their unbeaten streak to start the season and then barely fell short in week 17. Wilson is the kryptonite of this team and can turn it up at any point even if he is stymied for much of the game.

You guys have a HUGE advantage with your WRs against our corners but I expect Ryans to go with a bunch of two man looks to take the deep ball away but then all that will do is open it up for Carson...The Niners run defense is not all that great, especially if Kinlaw is not in the game.

It should be close for sure. 

My prediction:

Seattle starts hot offensively, jumps out to a 2-3 score lead. After intial burst, San Fran's DLINE takes over the game. Seattle is unable to move the ball in the 2nd half. 49ers start moving hte ball up and down the field with Samuel and the Running Game. Pull ahead by 10 in the late 4th. 

Final 27-20.

On 9/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, animaltested said:

My prediction:

Seattle starts hot offensively, jumps out to a 2-3 score lead. After intial burst, San Fran's DLINE takes over the game. Seattle is unable to move the ball in the 2nd half. 49ers start moving hte ball up and down the field with Samuel and the Running Game. Pull ahead by 10 in the late 4th. 

Final 27-20.

Stop it, the Packers fans tried using this reverse jinx last week as well! 

Have you seen our corners??? Our RBs??? To go along with how much this defense owns Jimmy????

On 9/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, animaltested said:

My prediction:

Final 27-20.

Hey I was pretty on point; just... got the teams flipped. lol