Other Games - Week 8

mcmurtry86

17 minutes ago, Starless said:

I dunno. McDermott looks like he's the real deal as a HC. Could definitely get into the playoffs in a wide open conference.

Yea, my post was more wishful thinking than anything else.

Tyrod isn't a very good QB but his mobility could really hurt us and their defense could be a very tough matchup with how the offense has been struggling a bit lately. 

Bills remaining schedule:

at Jets

Saints

at Chargers

At Chiefs

Patriots

Colts

Dolphins

at Patriots

at Dolphins

11-5 is possible but I think 10-6 is more likely. I think they go at best 3-3 in the divisional games and at best 2-1 in that Saints/Chargers/Chiefs stretch.

10-6 could get them in the postseason, depending on how the tiebreakers shake out.

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Seriously Detroit.....first going for it when you have zero reason to....now giving up a bomb on 3 and long with the team on their own goal line practically. 

Awful

Teams playing cover-0 against 5-wide sets deserve what they get.

5 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

We havent been getting much help from others this season....shouldnt rely on it but still stinks 

I don't know - the Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos and Chargers have all lost games they should have won, and still have to beat each other up.

I don't mind the Bills taking out all the AFCW teams they play, tbh. I'd rather have to play @ Buffalo in the play offs, than go to LA, KC or Mile High.

Archived