2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I looked it up. Apparently Nets, Hornets, Cavs, Hawks, Mavs, GSW, and Utah have reasons to win.

So I parlayed all of them lol. I'm gonna need the Hornets to pull through. 

Did the Bucks already clinch the #2 seed or the Celtics can get it with a win today? 

49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If I am the C's I want the 3rd seed

Yeah, getting the Nets potentially in round one would be less than ideal, especially if Simmons returns and is able to give the Nets something. But you guys have played good ball for months and shouldn't fear any team. Will have to eventually see the Nets or Bucks in round two regardless. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Sixers sitting Embiid and Harden going up against the Magic who I can’t imagine want to win

Heat sitting majority of their players and I can’t imagine the Pistons want to win that game. 

Who can tank successfully one last time 

I think the Magic and Pistons are both locked into bottom three spots regardless of if they win or lose. The Thunder have to lose to guarantee they're 4th.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Magic and Pistons are both locked into bottom three spots regardless of if they win or lose. The Thunder have to lose to guarantee they're 4th.

Yeah just looked it up. Magic locked into the bottom 3. Pistons would need to lose to ensure they stay at the 4th spot. 

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah just looked it up. Magic locked into the bottom 3. Pistons would need to lose to ensure they stay at the 4th spot. 

I read that even if the Thunder lose and Pistons win the best the Thunder can finish is 4th.