Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Impossible to not feel good about this when we have been so dominate. Yeah, we are t good, but we know we aren’t THAT bad either. 

Yeah man a lot of fans just want to be negative. I saw a bunch of Eagles fans complaining about how we were running it and talking about how we must hate Miles Sanders. Like can we just be thankful that Gannon/Sirianni finally woke up and made the necessary adjustments? lmao. I don't care if its against a bad or good team. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Impossible to not feel good about this when we have been so dominate. Yeah, we are t good, but we know we aren’t THAT bad either. 

You are right, but I hope it doesn't save the job of anyone who should be fired and I just want that somebody to be Howie.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

We could probably lose out after this and Howie would still be here. I'll believe he's gone when I see it lol.

You are most probably right but if Joe Banner was fired there's gotta be a breaking point and the way this season has been shaping up before this game really looked that we might have been headed into that direction.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Besides the fact that it was news in the off-season there was articles/talk this week about how Duce is a football genius and we should've hired him.

the moment he left i stopped caring. good guy but never left a remarkable impression on me.

Just now, Daimonas said:

the moment he left i stopped caring. good guy but never left a remarkable impression on me.

Pretty sure he was a good RB coach. I feel like he got guys to improve in pass protection. Sometimes I don't think we loved how he rotated the backs (he was in charge of it I'm pretty sure), but he was a good position coach and a guy the players loved. I don't know where the "football genius" is coming from since its not like we see him calling plays.