Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

Time for the Lions to get the first W. We will develop a kitty mentality from here on out because dog mentality is overrated.

I'd rather have Dan Campbell than this sirianni guy as my HC. Excited for Minshew vs Hurts for the back up spot rest of the season, one of them could be a competent QB for our new starter jimmy grappolo.

Discuss. 

Edited by BugzBunny101

1 hour ago, BugzBunny101 said:

dwight was ultimately and arguably the most successful employee out of that show, so this comparison doesn't work for me. Hurts = Kevin with how slow his brain moves.

8 hours ago, BugzBunny101 said:

I swear to god there is a part of a behind the scenes clip when Sirianni is driving in the car talking to the camera before he pulls into his parking space that reminded me of The Office.

😂😂

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

This is the week you determine, inward or outward, that you are, indeed, here for the tank. 

Getting in line early, I hope Goff sets records Sunday.

I hope we get Lurie looking pissed in a box, hope we get Duce smiling when Swift gets 200 yards. Want Dan Campbell in tears that he finally got a win as he’s drenched in Gatorade.

Derail this train, have zero interest in some cheap wins this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

*** the Tank and the mindset of actively wishing your team to lose.

I'll root for Indy and Miami to lose, thanks.

What's your best case scenario tho?

Like we win some of these garbage games, miss the playoffs still...no staff or front office changes.
So instead of something productive coming out of this year we officially just roll it back next year?

I think going into the season hoping for an outright tank is a little much, but when they show you what they have the last two months.... I think it's smart to know when to fold'em and set yourself up better for the future.

Benefits of losing out:

• Howie and this coaching staff, who have sucked so far, have a better chance of getting kicked to the curb.
  • Get more valuable picks. Even if we don't take a guy we saw last year what the tiniest tank can do. We have the Dolphins 1st rounder because of it.
    That value goes up the higher it is, and when we have two top 6 picks then you're really in a good spot for expanding value.
  • We won't trick ourselves into thinking Hurts will be the guy after he does ok against the Giants, Jets, WFT and the Cowboys' backups the last month of the year
  • We push Washington and the Giants away from the players they need, or at the very least make them pony up more to move up.

Yeah, if they would win out and go deep in the playoffs go for it...

if Sirianni learns how to call an offense and Gannon can wake up...sure.

If Hurts is gonna flick a switch and be unstoppable....great

but none of those things seem likely at all, even getting halfway there seems highly unlikely
            So why waste the opportunity at a better 22, 23, 24 and on for some cheap moral victories?

We have nothing in place right now, just burn it all to make room for something hopefully better to emerge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll never root to lose but I won’t be upset anymore when we do. And I’ll add this, I’m not outright rooting to win unless Hurts is benched. I’ve seen enough. 

This week in particular I'm very much hoping we lose, cus it means the Phins pick goes up to 1st overall.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

This week in particular I'm very much hoping we lose, cus it means the Phins pick goes up to 1st overall.

Results happen regardless of my wishes so I’ll never hope or root for a loss. But I def won’t be mad anymore. Until this team is in a place where I think they have a chance to win week to week, I’ll just take them as they come. Firstly, replacing Hurts and seeing if Nicks offense is hindered by the current QB or not. After that, I’m going to start looking in at coaching. After that, fire everyone.