Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Results happen regardless of my wishes so I’ll never hope or root for a loss. But I def won’t be mad anymore. Until this team is in a place where I think they have a chance to win week to week, I’ll just take them as they come. Firstly, replacing Hurts and seeing if Nicks offense is hindered by the current QB or not. After that, I’m going to start looking in at coaching. After that, fire everyone. 

In Nick’s defense (whoa…), Minshew coming in and the offense still sucking wouldn’t exactly be an indictment of Siri’s offense not working since he’s a guy that just got traded for a 6th. 

36 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

In Nick’s defense (whoa…), Minshew coming in and the offense still sucking wouldn’t exactly be an indictment of Siri’s offense not working since he’s a guy that just got traded for a 6th. 

You’re probably right but we’d see improvement giving Minshew’s, albeit marginally, better accuracy. You can tell when a QB is doing what he can with the offense and when it is failing him. I’m curious to see a different look at the very least. And I think it’s coming this game possibly. If we’re struggling in the 1st half against the worse team in the league, that trigger is about to get pulled. 

25 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You’re probably right but we’d see improvement giving Minshew’s, albeit marginally, better accuracy. You can tell when a QB is doing what he can with the offense and when it is failing him. I’m curious to see a different look at the very least. And I think it’s coming this game possibly. If we’re struggling in the 1st half against the worse team in the league, that trigger is about to get pulled. 

if the eagles were really serious about seeing if sirianni's offense is good we would just trade for elite dragon flacco.

Don't understand why you all are ready to move on from Hurts? Give him the entire season to SUCK or IMPROVE so we know whether or not he can be counted on for the 2022 season or cut after this season with yet another wasted MF pick on a QB.

Acting as though You already know that answer after 10 starts is a GD Joke. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Don't understand why you all are ready to move on from Hurts? Give him the entire season to SUCK or IMPROVE so we know whether or not he can be counted on for the 2022 season or cut after thus season with yet another wasted MF pick on a QB.

Acting as though You already know that answer after 10 starts is a GD Joke. 

We don’t know the definitive answer.

But so far we’ve seen consistent bad traits, not one-off issues.

Yeah give him the rest of the year unless Minshew is impressing. They have roughly the same amount of good games.

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We don’t know the definitive answer.

But so far we’ve seen consistent bad traits, not one-off issues.

Yeah give him the rest of the year unless Minshew is impressing. They have roughly the same amount of good games.

We didn't waste a 2nd rd pick on Minshew. No reason other then injury for him to sniff the field this year, period.

Hurts sucks, gets cut Minshew can be the bridge to whatever QB we waste another pick on. Otherwise sit the bench.