Rodgers Out till Nov 13, Lies about being Vaccinated

skibrett15

6 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

2.8m people die from obseity each year and you are okay with more KFC's McDoanlds etc...

I'm a vegan and I think it is feaking insane that perople eat meat, in terms of how it affects the planet, the environment and the individuals health and spirt, but I believe in freedom of choice and if you enjoy a good steak, well so be it.

You being Vegan doesn't have any effect on anybody else.

Rodgers having Covid has a real effect on people around him and on our football team, now being out for 1-2 weeks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

2.8m people die from obseity each year and you are okay with more KFC's McDoanlds etc...

I'm a vegan and I think it is feaking insane that perople eat meat, in terms of how it affects the planet, the environment and the individuals health and spirt, but I believe in freedom of choice and if you enjoy a good steak, well so be it.

You really do not know how insanely stupid that comparison is, do you...

My god

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I thought it was pretty self explanatory. 

Eighty-Four centers on the consequences of totalitarianism, mass surveillance, and repressive regimentation of persons and behaviors within society…

None of which have anything to do with getting vaccinated. You're already vaccinated.

• Like 1