Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's the body of work. You are either not reading and having a bad start to the game or scum, to go with your partner's egregious logic that somehow you are passively supporting.

Im having the start i feel like having

i renounce being considered a good mafia player, so lower the bar

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We are saying the same thing here...Town STARTED with 17 points.

You're picking arbitrary talking points to make it look like you're trying to game solve and/or scum hunt instead of trash and gif posting like you did yesterday, while simultaneously assuming those who lied about their chosen roles would be scum, when in reality it makes the most sense to lie about those roles in order to deceive the mafia.

Take Squire for example. Scum KNEW that he was bulletproof because he hinted/said that he and we should all choose that role, so they knew that they would need a Strongman to kill him right off the bat.

Based off of the simple math remainder, scum can go through and look at the available abilities and do a process of elimination to assume the predominant roles that have been chosen by Town with a few outliers/exceptions, and be a bit more calculated.

I didnt read last night and most of today, can you point this out for me 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

if anyone has scum results, reveal it

Nacho, but I'm following Mwil until the gang wants to lynch him 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

orca

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

The other half of Slapatron has it:

Orca, Mwil, KSJ, gopher and Dome. 

You must show your work 🤣

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's been trash posting since the beginning of the game. No read.

jennifer aniston bikini GIF

So why the need to use that descriptive wording?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's the body of work. You are either not reading and having a bad start to the game or scum, to go with your partner's egregious logic that somehow you are passively supporting.

You are still wrong on this front.

If only you could read our Hydra chat. Our threadplay is exactly what it is supposed to be. 

The fact that you think Malf and I are scum says more about your body of work than it does ours. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didnt read last night and most of today, can you point this out for me 

He posted Pearl Jam's "Alive" lyrics, then suggested that all town select bulletproof. You can go back and see here our dialogue:

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23that's all the analysis on my song lyrics?

disappointed

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

Oh, why bulletproof you ask?

Worst case night results for scum

-- positive result on investigation move ( cop, track, watch)

-- failed night kill (protection,  roleblocked, bulletproof)

Let's assume a town gets voted out.  Ratio then is 8 - 3.  8 bulletproof is 8 total points.

No strongman option and the remaining role for scum are useless.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you have an ability that can kill...

I missed that on the town role list we selected from. 

This is entirely disingenuous and cherry picking what I said out of context as to what scum would be thinking, let alone failing to address this point over an hour ago. Tell Malfatron I said to pick new material.

Just now, MWil23 said:

This is entirely disingenuous and cherry picking what I said out of context as to what scum would be thinking, let alone failing to address this point over an hour ago. Tell Malfatron I said to pick new material.

Considering you have only spoke out of "what scum would be thinking" there hasn't been any cherry picking. You assume you can decifer through someone saying that they havent been roleblocked, their role and I told you flat out you are wrong. You then tried to predict Malf/my role and revealing that you could kill us using your "logic."

As for Malf, he can play however he wants. He has gotten some really useful information.

• Like 1