Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns

Louis Friend

7 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

We have no QB and no WRs. Our offense is literally Swift or nothing. 

I understand a rebuild, but you are supposed to be building during a rebuild and our offense is building nothing. 

No point in having better receivers. There isn’t a QB that can throw the ball accurately beyond three yards.

5 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Boyle leaves his guys out to get smashed too much. 

His stats are comical, like all the way back.  He was awful at UConn, not good at EKU, and somehow got a shot in the NFL.  He has been pure dog poop at every stop, so why think he would be good in the NFL.  I get stats don’t tell the whole story but if the stats are awful, why would you think he has anything positive? 

• Like 2

Welp. At least we can rest easy knowing that we don't have some hidden gem on the roster. Boyle looked pretty awful yesterday. Goff, at least, has shown that he can be a decent player in the league if we can somehow get him back there. He's not the answer either, but he provides a much higher floor, as weird as that sounds. You don't want to be so bad at QB that the rest of the team just starts to give up. 

• Like 2

D’Andre Swift becomes first Lions RB with back-to-back 100-yard games in 17 years

Not much has gone right for the Detroit Lions offense this year, but in the past two weeks, D’Andre Swift has been a revelation. After a slow start to the year on the ground, Swift has now rushed for over 100 rushing yards in back-to-back games. He is the first Lions running back to accomplish that feat since Kevin Jones did it back in 2004.

Kinda neat. Kinda sad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Thats quite sad IMO.  Imagine if Stafford ever had a consistent run game to go with his arm.  I'm happy for Swift, but sort of sucks we are wasting his valuable years with such a crap roster.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Thats quite sad IMO.  Imagine if Stafford ever had a consistent run game to go with his arm.  I'm happy for Swift, but sort of sucks we are wasting his valuable years with such a crap roster.  

they drafted Aaron Brown the year they drafted Stafford

Jahvid best with a 1st the next (2010)

Mikel Leshoure the next year in the 2nd (torn achilles from avril in training camp)

Theo Riddick in 2013 

Ameer Abdullah 2015 (still playing on another team)

Dwayne Washington 2016 (i know late rd pick)

Kerryon Johnson in 2018

Ty Johnson 2019

Jason Huntley 2020

Jermar Jefferson 2021

CAN'T SAY THEY DIDNT TRY AT RB...NOT EVEN MENTIONING FREE AGENTS AND UDFA

I can do the same for oline if yall need...I think NFL is rigged and Detroit is destined to be on the bottom. idk what they have to do to rise again. Shoot Fords are still making a killing to lose...not like Sheila cares about the game...

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

His stats are comical, like all the way back.  He was awful at UConn, not good at EKU, and somehow got a shot in the NFL.  He has been pure dog poop at every stop, so why think he would be good in the NFL.  I get stats don’t tell the whole story but if the stats are awful, why would you think he has anything positive? 

forreal though. he is dog doo doo. he must give some sloppy toppy or some shiz