Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

51 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can do that but my guess is I will probably die.  It's called "The Strong Survive".  Meaning the weak don't I guess.  Who doesn't get picked usually, the weak.  

lion-king-throw.gif

I would agree if you somewhat if not for the show that specifically doesn’t kill any left over people 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron => once a captain is picked, the votes are locked on to that captain, yeah? 

Otherwise how do you account for vote changes?

Yes, once a captain is locked, votes for the captain are locked until the captain picks his team. addtional people may also vote for that captain, or for another player

once the captain picks his team, unpicked players may vote someone else

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Woz just finished his organ harvesting, when the door opened, and the Frontman along with several guards appear.

Frontman:  There will be no cheating in the games. We know you have been receiving inside information

a gunshot rings out

@Woz (other) has been killed

nobody remaining has inside knowledge on any of the games. That is assured. You are either a bad guy or good guy

Squid-Game-season-1-2021-3733666.jpg?r=1

I THINK THIS MEANS WE MAY BE WINNING

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I don’t know how much looking for bad guys helps. I mean, it does, but at the end of the day I’m surviving and winning the final game so does it really matter??

Same thought. The only reason that looking for bad guys matters is that there are a bunch of them and with the wincon they could win in a few rounds; assuming the players get cut in 1/2 each round. 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yes, once a captain is locked, votes for the captain are locked until the captain picks his team. addtional people may also vote for that captain, or for another player

once the captain picks his team, unpicked players may vote someone else

also you may freely change your vote if you arent voting for a newly elected captain

On 11/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, Malfatron said:

Game links:

Game 1: The Strong Survive

You must find safety in numbers, but trusting the wrong people can have disastrous results.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/39573-squid-game-competition-game-1-is-on-p9-deadline-tuesday-10pm-cst/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-4149784

Note: The game links are all going to be on the first page for easy reference