Deadline

LoganF89

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

Would love it, if it was...

Cousins, Pryor & a 4th

for Tannehill & Landry. (I know Tannehill is hurt) maybe draft pick to us as well.

Hey, I can dream right?

You're banned back to NFL general. That's one of the worst trades I've ever seen. The Dolphins would take it in a heartbeat and the rest of the league would shame us for being so dumb. 

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

Would love it, if it was...

Cousins, Pryor & a 4th

for Tannehill & Landry. (I know Tannehill is hurt) maybe draft pick to us as well.

Hey, I can dream right?

Ryan Tannehill is garbage. That would be a teribble trade.

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

not if they threw in a 1st.

I would jump on it.

So we take on tannehills terrible contract and end up stuck with him. Just trade Kirk for Landry and a first if you're going to do that. I don't want tannehill here. He's awful. 

pryor and a 4th for Landry would be perfect for us!

why would we replace crowder? The man is hands down our best WR, reminds me a lot of a young Santana moss. He's young and cheap they would never get rid of him so that is a horrible source. 

Landry and doctson with crowder at the slot is a great set up. People trash doctson on here but he's just not getting snaps, he's raw but has the talent

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Everything JLC says is wrong.  He said we'd have 4 of our starting Olineman for the Dallas game.

Was going to say the same thing. JLC throws out more rumors than anyone. I believe he reported that Cousins would definitely sign a multi year deal with the Redskins this past summer. Take this rumor with a grain of salt. We’ll know for sure in about 3 hours.

16 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Cousins to the Dolphins for Landry & 1st rd pick.

?

that would be awesome!

Cousins isn't going anywhere.  We're going to use the Transition Tag on him in the offseason and we'll match any long term deal he gets offered.  

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Who said we should replace Crowder ? Landry plays outside and inside and everywhere .

hes very good 

Landry is much better in the slot than he is outside, same with Crowder.

Doesn't matter anyway, Dolphins told Landry they're not trading him.

Archived