Jaguars v Falcons

.Buzz

Thread

Campbell was probably the pick I was least excited about in our top 3 rounds. May end up being our CB1/best pick after TLaw.

Been a breath of fresh air seeing the massive leap he has made since the beginning of the year. Past few weeks have been impressive.

• Like 2

I was at the game sunday, and I just want to say, I've never been in a more fun environment for opposing fans. Y'all treated me like a guest in the stadium and not like say, the Eagles fans who come to our own stadium did. Was definitely a good atmosphere to watch the game.

• Like 4

On 11/30/2021 at 8:09 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Why does Shenault suck so much?

This is a really good question.  Because he was an absolute beast in college.

Is he just not dynamic enough for the NFL?  Or are the coaches just kinda not very good at using players to their strengths?

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Is he just not dynamic enough for the NFL?  Or are the coaches just kinda not very good at using players to their strengths?

Part of it I think is the coaches not playing to strengths but another part is Shenault was literally every skill position at Colorado so he's probably still raw in regards to running routes as a wr. 

It doesn't explain his drops tho

On 11/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, MightyRx said:

We just played 2 teams, back to back, that have found ways to use WRs with peculiar skill sets.

Why aren't we using Laviska the same way?

This is exactly what is so frustrating! We see Patterson who was misused for years by the Vikings and the Raiders. He makes it to New England and they show his potential by not trying to convert a player to a position that they see need for, but taking the player and getting the most out of their unique skill set. Now the Falcons have helped Patterson reach his full potential by putting him in positions were he can thrive.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:30 AM, Tugboat said:

On 12/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, LinderFournette said:

Part of it I think is the coaches not playing to strengths but another part is Shenault was literally every skill position at Colorado so he's probably still raw in regards to running routes as a wr. 

It doesn't explain his drops tho

Coaching is trying to hard to force players to fit their scheme how they see fit instead of making the most out of the skill set of the player. Everything that Patterson is doing for Atlanta, Shenault could be doing for Jacksonville if utilized properly. With the correct playcall and utilization, he would thrive.

On 12/5/2021 at 6:22 AM, Jags said:

Coaching is trying to hard to force players to fit their scheme how they see fit instead of making the most out of the skill set of the player. Everything that Patterson is doing for Atlanta, Shenault could be doing for Jacksonville if utilized properly. With the correct playcall and utilization, he would thrive.

I'd imagine joe Brady would utilize him properly