Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

was it though? Because the post you’re mentioning was explaining the logic behind a post that omitted facts and blatantly ignored key points. 

I know, I just like poking sometimes. This is just me being an eggplant. 

it should change. This logic is bad and you should feel bad. 

That 2nd to last line just proves you’re being entirely disingenuous. 

Your interpretation of the events that took place and mine differ. I cannot control your opinion, but my opinion was 100% truthful. I omitted no facts. 

Poke away. I'll conduct myself accordingly. 

I dont feel bad. It's honestly a sign of respect. 

My second to last post was about how every post contains you telling me about what I'm ignoring. It was not disingenuous, it was another observation. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch is so infuriatingly cheeky it makes it impossible to respond to comments like that. This is the part where the old me blatantly hints at a power I don’t have in an effort to draw reactions from the room. 

Well hot damm I never thought I’d see the day you complain about my cheeks. Wtf. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Your interpretation of the events that took place and mine differ. I cannot control your opinion, but my opinion was 100% truthful. I omitted no facts. 

Poke away. I'll conduct myself accordingly. 

I dont feel bad. It's honestly a sign of respect. 

My second to last post was about how every post contains you telling me about what I'm ignoring. It was not disingenuous, it was another observation. 

I’m not even providing an interpretation. I’m directing you (several times) now to relevant information and my subsequent answers to your questions. You then decided to ask me again whilst omitting known facts to paint a picture. 

I rather enjoy a good poking. 

you should feel bad. 

right, which is why it proves that you are being disingenuous.