Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You seem awfully eager to hammer Orca when there is absolutely no rush to do so and a high likelihood that we are in LyLo.

Cause he is gonna kill me and then try and convince you and forge to vote touch (he is 100% clear)

Or kill touch and try and get you and forge to vote me 

Or kill one of you and pit the 3 of us against each other 

He has no out.  

I will stake everything on it.  Barring you and forge being split it is 100% slappy (if orca is mafia).  

I'm looking you, forge and touch straight in the eyes as I say that and this.  

IT IS SLAPPY (if orca flips red)

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Cause he is gonna kill me and then try and convince you and forge to vote touch (he is 100% clear)

Or kill touch and try and get you and forge to vote me 

Or kill one of you and pit the 3 of us against each other 

He has no out.  

I will stake everything on it.  Barring you and forge being split it is 100% slappy (if orca is mafia).  

I'm looking you, forge and touch straight in the eyes as I say that and this.  

IT IS SLAPPY (if orca flips red)

I’m actually planning on commuting again. That way I’m guaranteed to be included in discussions and voting tomorrow.

I actually will only push you tomorrow as a vote. You are clearly bothered that I used an alignment to get your brother to out himself. I understand your frustration, but he offered up the information and the lie detector went off. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Are you insinuating that you aren’t convinced that the masons are aligned together or that you don’t trust my alignment? 

I’m blatantly telling you that I’m only certain of 1 vote right now and fairly confident in 1 other person. Beyond that, I have to weigh in as to what’s more likely. 

are you just trying to figure out which person gives you the best chance for survival tomorrow? 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m actually planning on commuting again. That way I’m guaranteed to be included in discussions and voting tomorrow.

I actually will only push you tomorrow as a vote. You are clearly bothered that I used an alignment to get your brother to out himself. I understand your frustration, but he offered up the information and the lie detector went off. 

You don't get an Oscar you don't get praise.  You get LVP bc I caught you red handed once you started using the pm game to buss orca.  I can even use it right now to clear myself and touch leaving your only option to lynch tomorrow blue or forge.   Meaning you'd have to kill me and convince touch.   

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m blatantly telling you that I’m only certain of 1 vote right now and fairly confident in 1 other person. Beyond that, I have to weigh in as to what’s more likely. 

are you just trying to figure out which person gives you the best chance for survival tomorrow? 

No. I just want to win. I don’t even care if i catch flack for the wincon thing. Orca didn’t have to offer up the information, but I picked you and him to ask the question to because you were both my biggest question marks and it helped me clear you 100%.

If you can’t decide between me and Pickle tomorrow, just make sure the 3 of you that are left make a pact to vote out the other one no matter the combination that is left.

I feel this game would take a very bastardized turn if Forge and Blue were not aligned together as masons and I have no doubt you are town. I like our odds.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You don't get an Oscar you don't get praise.  You get LVP bc I caught you red handed once you started using the pm game to buss orca.  I can even use it right now to clear myself and touch leaving your only option to lynch tomorrow blue or forge.   Meaning you'd have to kill me and convince touch.   

Please do. Don’t tell me you don’t play the PM game after claiming to be able to do it either. I’m all in my friend, my cards are on the table. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Please do. Don’t tell me you don’t play the PM game after claiming to be able to do it either. I’m all in my friend, my cards are on the table. 

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Blue

Your call.  Do I use the pm game to clear me and touch or hold off

Slappy is trying to win by using the pm to buss a teammate so I kinda feel its fair I use it for town to win.   

I won't do it unless you guys sign off on it though 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Blue

Your call.  Do I use the pm game to clear me and touch or hold off

Slappy is trying to win by using the pm to buss a teammate so I kinda feel its fair I use it for town to win.   

I won't do it unless you guys sign off on it though 

While you do that you should vote for your brother. 

@Slappy Mc I have not played the pm game yet.  But can

I have purposely not played it.  

I could have answered my wincon but chose not to bc its cheap.  You never answered it bc you didn't know it, same as Orca.   

Unlike others I like to win fair or lose fair.  Pm game is not fair but id rather use it to beat someone not playing fair then to lose to them 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Slappy Mc I have not played the pm game yet.  But can

I have purposely not played it.  

I could have answered my wincon but chose not to bc its cheap.  You never answered it bc you didn't know it, same as Orca.   

Unlike others I like to win fair or lose fair.  Pm game is not fair but id rather use it to beat someone not playing fair then to lose to them 

I answered it…