Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca the vote needs to be Forge today and Blue tomorrow.

@SwAg please vote Forge. I mostly believe you for claiming a movie title that is undoubtedly a classic Christmas movie.

Forge and Blue are the last two mafia.

Swag is scum. He's not voting today. 

Plus, we are mighty ducks together. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca the vote needs to be Forge today and Blue tomorrow.

@SwAg please vote Forge. I mostly believe you for claiming a movie title that is undoubtedly a classic Christmas movie.

Forge and Blue are the last two mafia.

So let's say you manage to get Forge mislynched today. What's the plan for tomorrow when he flips Town?

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Malfatron knows better. He's seen this song and dance before. Same for orca. 

You're on an island, my friend

Your song and dance has its limitations. If you guys want to use your hit on me again and test my ability to disappear, I welcome it. 

I am confident that you will be the one eliminated today and Blue will be all that is left of your team.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Your song and dance has its limitations. If you guys want to use your hit on me again and test my ability to disappear, I welcome it. 

I am confident that you will be the one eliminated today and Blue will be all that is left of your team.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just gotta get a couple more votes... But they seem pretty hard to come by at the current moment

1 minute ago, Blue said:

So let's say you manage to get Forge mislynched today. What's the plan for tomorrow when he flips Town?

He won’t flip town. 

However let’s play the hypothetical game. If Forge flipped town, I imagine I would be targeted again leading to a 5-2 ratio and that we would lynch Swag or Touch.

Again, I don’t see this scenario panning out, but I have been wrong many times before. I just feel strongly about it this time.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He won’t flip town. 

However let’s play the hypothetical game. If Forge flipped town, I imagine I would be targeted again leading to a 5-2 ratio and that we would lynch Swag or Touch.

Again, I don’t see this scenario panning out, but I have been wrong many times before. I just feel strongly about it this time.

How much you want to bet on that? Come on, let's talk cash. I got Venmo and PayPal. We talking three figures, four? Forge doesn't care, he's been begging me to vote him so he can self-hammer.

I am 100% confident Forge flips Town. If I'm going to lose my mason partner due to this dumb**** logic, then at least I can make a quick and easy buck off it.

• Like 1