Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

We haven't seen each other's PMs, but I already laid out my reasons why I think a Town-Mafia mason pairing isn't plausible. I trust Forge and I don't think he would be trying to get me to hammer him here if he was Mafia.

Considering neither of you are voting for him, I’m pretty sure you both have been bluffing since he pulled you out of the chat room.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wonder if they think there's even remotely a  chance it's a bluff

I'm betting they don't, regardless of how they vote

Oh this is town forge imo that is what I'm hesitant on.  

Also slappy is pandering to my forge/blue suspicion (#2 and 3 on the big board)

And forge/blue are pandering to the swag suspicion (#1 now after Josh got lynched)

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering neither of you are voting for him, I’m pretty sure you both have been bluffing since he pulled you out of the chat room.

We still have a chat room in discord. It's called the "slappy mcpickle" room

• Like 1

We have so much info on swag, touch, malf... No question it's the guy who's been pretty upfront about everything right from jump because who shares info?!!! Scum is clearly known for being very open to providing info at every turn

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

No, I just told him I wasn't gonna vote for him and (hopefully) talked him out of it because I'd rather have my mason partner than get lolcleared by him getting mislynched

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro it’s a simple numbers game. You think there are 3 mafia members left?

You haven't read anything I've posted, have you

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is your chance. Touch just voted swag. Get your hammer on so I can be proven right tomorrow.

You think I fall for the touch fake out? Nobody bests me gambling votes. Ask touch about the time he was certain I wouldn't vote counselor in white house Mafia

• Like 1