Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was all over whickers claim while you laid back and did nothing did you forget that.  

You mean...except when i pointed out the write up and then spent the entire next day actively in thread trying to work through it? 

Just now, Forge said:

Because I basically said what my movie was from jump..Mwil knew it, Orca knows it...like...I don't know how you are rolling with the Charlie's Angel thing.

You are legitimately awful  and picking up context 

You want me to search back through? Are you home alone? I’m honestly freaking lost. Why lie about your movie claim? How much sense does that make?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tag, I'm out. 

holy hell, I can't deal with this. Congrats on no longer being the most impossible person to deal with any more, Pickle. It's a huge occasion 

I really don’t understand you and Blue’s resistance to claiming a movie title. Just freaking say your movie title. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thanks for all your “help”. 

I can't help a crackerjack detective team  with theories like, "well, he's claiming charle's angels full throttle" and Pickle's immortal, "well, I'm vanilla so he must be scum since he's a mason"

Just now, Forge said:

I can't help a crackerjack detective team  with theories like, "well, he's claiming charle's angels full throttle" and Pickle's immortal, "well, I'm vanilla so he must be scum since he's a mason"

…. You did claim Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle. On multiple occasions. 

1. They have not helped to solve the game at all.  If they claim its not them then it has to be pickle/slappy/orca/touch, but they won't make a case for any of us 

2. His softed claim of a movie doesn't make sense for a mason

3. I'm voting them unless someone makes a case against orca/touch