Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Are you willfully ignoring what I’m talking about here? 

In one you post you outright declare him as town. 

in another post, you’re willing to move past him being scum but it’s not really by much. 

I'm not saying he's 100% town. What an arbitrary fixation and very untouchlike. It's like you're trying to fabricate and create a narrative here. 

I don't have a lot to make me think of him as town, but given what i have on you other three, I'm willing to take it. But he absolutely could have been bussing Whicker. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not saying he's 100% town. What an arbitrary fixation and very untouchlike. It's like you're trying to fabricate and create a narrative here. 

I don't have a lot to make me think of him as town, but given what i have on you other three, I'm willing to take it. But he absolutely could have been bussing Whicker. 

This is 100% gaslighting. I plainly stated what I was talking about.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

1 misstep in the process could alter the pairs for the rest of the game. With this many left, it’s not that weird but i feel like it would leave too much room for mistakes. 

I know from my role that this game is not a role madness game.  So therefore imo forge/blue are either town or scum and not split.  

That leaves 4 others i know I'm town so that leaves 3 

So its either 

A pair (forge/blue)

Or a pair from orca/touch/slappy

I believe slappy meaning 2 left.  

Hence 3 pairs

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This is 100% gaslighting. I plainly stated what I was talking about.

You're going to have to boil it down for me then, bro. Because all you posted was a question about me intentionally not making sense and I've addressed the two posts you quoted in that post. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I know from my role that this game is not a role madness game.  So therefore imo forge/blue are either town or scum and not split.  

That leaves 4 others i know I'm town so that leaves 3 

So its either 

A pair (forge/blue)

Or a pair from orca/touch/slappy

I believe slappy meaning 2 left.  

Hence 3 pairs

I fully understand what you’re saying at this stage. I’m just saying prior to this current stage, it leaves a lot of room for mistakes.