Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Has anyone noticed that Blue is on everyone, including his own mason buddies, suspicion lists?

He's not on my suspicious list, necessarily, but we've been pretty upfront about not knowing that about each other and I'm not going to act like I can clear him (and likewise he me) based on being my mason buddy. I have no idea if he's town or scum and he hasn't done anything that would allow for me to clear him or say he's scum. That said, other people seem to want to rule out the idea of split masons, so if that's the case, I know I'm town. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's not on my suspicious list, necessarily, but we've been pretty upfront about not knowing that about each other and I'm not going to act like I can clear him (and likewise he me) based on being my mason buddy. I have no idea if he's town or scum and he hasn't done anything that would allow for me to clear him or say he's scum. That said, other people seem to want to rule out the idea of split masons, so if that's the case, I know I'm town. 

I think a split mason in a game with very few special abilities (seemingly) is unlikely.

The hard truth is that two of you are lying and one of you is a drunk and one is gremlins.