Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

🤨

i was going to see what other rats could be caught in a trap, but i decided it might be too confusing.

All of the evidence in the writeup points to gruber and not kevin from home alone

1. smoking

2. looking at the registry for names

3. the way a character says a name

4. elevators

5. dynamite

Need 3 more votes on whicker here. lets get this

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like are you really sure about that? Like positive? 

Does it matter at this juncture? There is at least a belief on your end about TK3 camping out with a vote initially, and then an agreement with Whicker on the same last night. One was directly stated to me where you inserted yourself between my observation directed towards him via quote. So, one defense and one agreement which doubled down on your early stance.

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Does it matter at this juncture? There is at least a belief on your end about TK3 camping out with a vote initially, and then an agreement with Whicker on the same last night. One was directly stated to me where you inserted yourself between my observation directed towards him via quote. So, one defense and one agreement which doubled down on your early stance.

So I ask you to really look at those interactions. Am I defending tk3 or am I analyzing the poster and their thought? Does that directly mean I agree with their response? 

you should know that I am very particular about my words and I choose phrases oftentimes with specific intent.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So I ask you to really look at those interactions. Am I defending tk3 or am I analyzing the poster and their thought? Does that directly mean I agree with their response? 

you should know that I am very particular about my words and I choose phrases oftentimes with specific intent.

Let’s try a picture instead:

5yd82z.jpg

• Like 1