Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. There wasnt any inside information that would lead you to that conclusion then?

You think I would tell you if I was just trying to get out ahead of it? 

It was just clear as day in the write up. It was such a nonsensical claim that I figured he must have made an error with regards to what he was saying...thats how bad it was. 

Just now, Forge said:

You think I would tell you if I was just trying to get out ahead of it? 

It was just clear as day in the write up. It was such a nonsensical claim that I figured he must have made an error with regards to what he was saying...thats how bad it was. 

Not at all the direction I was headed with the question. I do agree that it was a complete fail on his part to claim in those circumstances. I do recall you trying to give him the benefit of a doubt till the end too. 

I appreciate you answering the question. 

33 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Have Forge or Blue claimed anything?  They have multiple posts that I could read as angling for mason.

Yes, "angling" for mason

definitely not openly claimed or anything

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Blue can I ask for you to share any information that may lead to an inference of your movie title? 

Why would sharing my movie title be in any way, shape, or form helpful to Town?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

There is a correlation between movie titles and alignment for this game. There are very few people that havent claimed a movie, you are one of them.

Yeah, but he can just lie. 

Based on a home alone claim from Whicker, it's also very likely that they have some sort of fake claims. Home Alone is a ballsy claim to make and not get CC'd on. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but he can just lie. 

Based on a home alone claim from Whicker, it's also very likely that they have some sort of fake claims. Home Alone is a ballsy claim to make and not get CC'd on. 

Precisely. Only mafia would lie on this part. After all this is a game about catching the lies. This brings them to the forefront. Opens things up to a CC, which would inevitably lead to a confirmed mafia member. 

It shouldn't be hard to state your movie title, especially if town. 

Thusly, it would be very anti-town to not state your movie title. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Precisely. Only mafia would lie on this part. After all this is a game about catching the lies. This brings them to the forefront. Opens things up to a CC, which would inevitably lead to a confirmed mafia member. 

It shouldn't be hard to state your movie title, especially if town. 

Thusly, it would be very anti-town to not state your movie title. 

How do you know they are lying and how do you prove that they are lying? Especially if there are fake claims? 

If he says that he's Frosty the Snowman because that is the fake claim he is given, how are you proving that's a lie?