Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's a whole lot of typing. Scum is prone to extraneous explanation

Really? Your response to everything I said is that I’m scum… lol

You refused to hammer Whicker because you knew there was a chance you guys could still get the Mwil lynch. Fortunately I wasn’t dumb enough this time to choose wrong. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Really? Your response to everything I said is that I’m scum… lol

You refused to hammer Whicker because you knew there was a chance you guys could still get the Mwil lynch. Fortunately I wasn’t dumb enough this time to choose wrong. 

Uh huh. 

I wonder if you'll be man enough to admit your stupidity or go the pickle route afterward. 

People are dying to know! 

Just now, Forge said:

Lol 😂

K pickle Jr

If I am wrong I will admit it, but I really don’t think I am.

The other thing that stood out to me was your claim that you knew Home Alone didn’t kill Dome. I had believed your mason story at the time and thought maybe you were hinting at Blues movie title being Home Alone. I gave you a chance to claim that and you refused, so I put another red flag next to your name.

If I am wrong I will admit it, but I really don’t think I am.

The other thing that stood out to me was your claim that you knew Home Alone didn’t kill Dome. I had believed your mason story at the time and thought maybe you were hinting at Blues movie title being Home Alone. I gave you a chance to claim that and you refused, so I put another red flag next to your name.

You're wrong...but it's okay if you can admit (or if you're scum) 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Uh huh. 

I wonder if you'll be man enough to admit your stupidity or go the pickle route afterward. 

People are dying to know! 

I am pretty consistent with owning up to my own faults. If I am wrong I will admit it, the question is when everything I have said is proven true, will you admit I bested you?

I am pretty consistent with owning up to my own faults. If I am wrong I will admit it, the question is when everything I have said is proven true, will you admit I bested you?

lol I kind of don't need to worry about that, so sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Trying to save town from doing something catastrophically stupid

You are claiming a mason role. I would hardly count this as catastrophically stupid if it’s a misslynch. 

Your self preservation all of a sudden does not bode well for your mason story.