Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again I have never said this.  We all know there are power roles.  Why do you keep lying?

I mean, based on your role and your deep, deep and intimate knowledge of bcb limited set up games, my role can't exist because it would be ROLE MADNESS!

Why no vote though? Hmmm

최고 Will Smith Hmm GIF들 | Gfycat

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@Blue not claiming a movie title was your downfall. Forge claimed a movie that isn’t really a traditional Christmas movie, which is probably his actual movie title. You knew you couldn’t say gremlins and let Forge do your talking for you until this moment.

How dare you claim that the Bodyguard is not a christmas movie! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

What say you to this situation? 

There's what 8 alive.  The ways I see it these are the mafia combos 

Blue/forge 

Touch/malf

Swag/slappy

Me/orca

Blue/forge is the most logical as I've said for a while.   But malf/touch is starting to look appealing, still torn i think 

Look, if vote is coming down to Forge or Swag, I'm voting Swag. I don't think the case against him is very good, it came down to Malf claiming Swag was afk and extrapolating off of that, but when I asked the actual game moderator about it, Swag apparently didn't even know he was in the game at all. Once that came out, Malf completely dipped from the game, as if he knew he screwed up and figured his best chance at not owning up to it was to hide.

Pickle and Touch are doing everything in their power to avoid clearing a claimed mason pairing, which is admittedly par for the course with Pickle but otherwise looks an awful lot like scum desperately trying to keep as many mislynch possibilities on the table as possible since scum knows masons aren't going to vote each other out without some very compelling evidence. If you seriously believe there's a scum-Town mason pairing in an 11 person game, I don't know what to tell you. Either we started the game with just two Mafia in that case or Bcb essentially gave scum a 4 man voting block. I don't think either situation is remotely plausible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Malfatron for the love of goodness man, you get on the forum every half hour and contribute not in this thread. 

Because he knows he got caught pushing Swag for bull**** reasons and doesn't want to have to answer for it while he could still get lynched for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

There's what 8 alive.  The ways I see it these are the mafia combos 

Blue/forge 

Touch/malf

Swag/slappy

Me/orca

Blue/forge is the most logical as I've said for a while.   But malf/touch is starting to look appealing, still torn i think 

I think if me and Swag are lumped together in your opinion then we differ.

I honestly could replace Forge/Blue with Malf/Touch or Swag/Orca. However it sounds like both you and Orca are claiming vanilla and at this point I don’t suspect Malf at all. 

I’m pretty certain that it’s forge/blue.