Stefanski

3 hours ago, JDD said:

When you discuss being a leader your biggest goal should be building more leaders, which it seems like KS is doing. Look at how he has let Woods develop the defense, who wasn't ready for him to be fired? 

I am on record for having always stood by Joe Woods. Ask anyone.

3 hours ago, JDD said:

I think KS is having a hard time adjusting to the fact things he wants to do are getting taken away from him. He isn't a HOF coach (yet), so he needs to start learning how to win when his 2nd and 3rd options are his best options. Johnson had some good runs in the game, why go away from him? I know Nick is the stud RB we all love, when another guy is the hot hand ride him. Give Nick 10 fewer touches in December is a good thing. 

All this **** about him giving up play calling cracks me up. The guy isn't the only one calling the plays, he is making the final decision but that would be the case even if AVP was the one "calling the plays". I think people get hung up on how things are discussed. If AVP wasn't an integral part of this team, he would have left. 

Stop sounding so reasonable. It's weird, man.

• Like 1

Sick of hearing that "we have to be better".

The stats that say that we are not getting better in 2nd halfs are compelling: 

The first step in solving a problem is recognizing that a problem exists.

The second is defining the problem accurately and completely.

Sounds like Stef is not even sniffing the second step.

Injuries and some disappointments on the offensive line this year has kind of decimated our offensive game planning. The running game carries this offense when it’s hummin. Right now it’s OK but it’s not stellar. We aren’t able to go out there and win games through the air. Thankfully we are getting really good defense at the moment. I do agree though, Kevin could do far better. I still think he is a good coach though and with what we have seen here, I am nowhere close to jumping off the bandwagon.

• Like 3