Chris Godwin done for the year with a torn ACL

Apparition

5 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I'm honestly wondering if we're watching the same play. The guy dived into Godwin's knee, from the front.  That's always been a dirty and/or dangerous hit in every sport. 

I am wondering the same. In the past, Brady would have gotten Godwin decleted making that throw. But with the rules now forcing defenders not to go high, he came in low. Didn't remotely look like a guy targeting anybody's knee. Looked to me like he was aiming for the thigh. When you force guys to lower the strike zone, this is what happens. I'm not complaining because a knee is more repairable than the brain. If you want to blame somebody, blame Brady for leading his WR into that hit.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

The question I have and I don't actually know the answer to this question this question is has Brady raised raised this concern about any other wider fever in the league or is it just his favorite wide receiver on his team?

There is a lot of bodily real estate Too hit but the issue I see is that at what point does what point does making hits illegal stop?  What I mean is this what is next are you going to outlaw hitting people in the ribs because you're getting too many bruised or broken ribs? I am all for player safety but at some point you just have got to let people play football

I think they implement the strike zone… and maybe, adjust pass interference to make it less ticky tacky, but that’s asking for a lot.

• Like 1