LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Still stand by the statement: We are the biggest boom or bust team in the NFL this year.

There is a pathway to 10 wins.

There is a pathway to crash/burn 3 wins where Stafford doesn't make it past week 7.

Both are on the table. Offense needs to score 28ppg to overcome this defense. 

Sadly that’s pretty much how this team was built since McVay got here.

26 minutes ago, Flounch said:

What a waste....he was a 3rd round pick....

And we didn't find a K either.....errr we got 4 months to find 1 kicker, 4 months !!

If first round picks can bust then so can third round picks. It’s just how the draft works out I’m afraid. 

Really worried about Kupp this year. Hope that hammy doesn’t linger throughout. Looks like he’s already going to miss week 1. 

From a fantasy perspective I wish I stayed away from him. Have him and JT in a league of mine. Going to be a rough start. 

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I have a feeling Kupp will go on the PUP (ha). 

Puka will be thrown to the wolves pretty early, but Im excited to see it.

Strap in guys, this season might be rougher than last. 

Tougher than last year? I really don’t see that happening, unless the offensive line suffers 200 injuries again and we lose AD99. 

So much negativity, even from fellow fans lmao 

4 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Tougher than last year? I really don’t see that happening, unless the offensive line suffers 200 injuries again and we lose AD99. 

So much negativity, even from fellow fans lmao 

last year was injury related and coming off a Super Bowl. Both made it tougher pills to swallow.

I'm just preparing for the worst. When the GM and President admit this is a year of standing pat, you know what you're in for. 

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

last year was injury related and coming off a Super Bowl. Both made it tougher pills to swallow.

I'm just preparing for the worst. When the GM and President admit this is a year of standing pat, you know what you're in for. 

But to be worse than last year? Just don’t see that happening. 

As long as the offensive line holds up and keep Stafford upright, we will score points and the defense will be fine. 

16 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

But to be worse than last year? Just don’t see that happening. 

As long as the offensive line holds up and keep Stafford upright, we will score points and the defense will be fine. 

There's no way this year could be worse than last year. We can literally lose every game and it would be better as our expectations are much lower and we have our first round pick. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1704623357528805726?s=20 

https://Twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1704634895962640630?s=46

The new twitter doesn’t automatically post the tweets on here anymore? Someone let me know how to do that lol 

Akers to the Vikings for a swap of 6th rounders. Figured we wouldn’t get much back. 

Edited by MDY10