Week 9: Bills (5-2) @ Jets (3-5)

LeeEvans

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

It's the second game where if we won we'd be in control of our season and we've been found extremely wanting, in Cincinnati and here, there is nothing different about this team. I firmly believe Sean can get us there but it won't be this season. 

Last week against Oakland was massive too, everyone thought Oakland found their groove and they came to Buffalo and got smacked.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes, HAD to win. The AFC being "wide open" means that other teams are hovering right at this spot. This team is going to lose more games, being 6-2 and undefeated in the division offers a hell of a lot of wiggle room.

Plus, you wanna be a playoff team? You wanna prove you're a legit team? You want to show you're FINALLY over the hump? You win this game on national TV.

You don't piss on yourselves and pretend you're fine.

No one said we are fine, we make adjustments and move on wtf do you want them to do sit here and cry about being 5-3? You would have pissed yourself in excitement if I told you this is where we’d be in August. We got blown out on a short week by a divisional opponent. Talk to me next week when we kick the **** out of the Saints in Buffalo.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You guys have been pissing and moaning and calling for the letdown and season busting game since Cinci. The sky was falling then, then we win two in a row and we are back. Now you finally got what you wanted, blow up the squad they all suck, why play the season out when we are 5-3? It’s over anyways. Get over it, and go win, why are we gonna sit here and cry about the obvious? We got our teeth kicked in. Sack up and move forward.

I've been rooting for this team for 25 years. God forbid we don't just blindly believe or have faith that this franchise will turn it around when they haven't been able to do so in 18 years.

The Browns have mad the playoffs this century, the Jags have done it twice, the Rams are going to do it this year, the Lions have done it twice, the Bengals have done it year in and year out, the Raiders dug themselves out of the pit.

We haven't, this team doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. It hasn't in 20 years, it sure as hell doesn't now.

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You guys have been pissing and moaning and calling for the letdown and season busting game since Cinci. The sky was falling then, then we win two in a row and we are back. Now you finally got what you wanted, blow up the squad they all suck, why play the season out when we are 5-3? It’s over anyways. Get over it, and go win, why are we gonna sit here and cry about the obvious? We got our teeth kicked in. Sack up and move forward.

I think McDermott is absolutely on to something but this game showed me it won't be this season. We just can't win the games we need to. I think we'll beat NO next week and get everyone back on board. I honestly don't know how anyone can expect fans to have faith or positivity in this team when we've basically been waterboarded for 18 years. It's just easier to assume the worst and honestly we're right 90% of the time. We all love this stupid team but why get your hopes up when you just get let down over and over again? This game was like Cincy, win and we're sitting pretty lose and you're "back in the hunt" for the 105th year running. 

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I am not going to watch to see that stupid *** "wildcard" graphic on CBS again where we have this laundry list of "well if x wins and x loses by 3 TD's in a rainstorm and x sets themselves on fire" in mid-December when we're 7-7.

I hate that graphic.

I'm literally willing to light myself on fire. At least someone can be happy. I promise you this, I will never let my child be a Bills fan. No one deserves that.

Archived