BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This would be a better burn if you didn't have to edit it.

I was just asking because week 1 you didn't and week 2 Blue thought I had Hopkins still. Edited it because I said Yo by accident and you might misunderstand... like you are right now regardless.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

I was just asking because week 1 you didn't and week 2 Blue thought I had Hopkins still. Edited it because I said Yo by accident and you might misunderstand... like you are right now regardless.

Nah we got it squared away and I was pointed to page 1 in this thread as opposed to here:

So yes, the 2022 Depth Chart and Roster link is there but then I didn't do my due diligence to see that once you have access to that it says "2021".

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Pickle Rick probably doesn't even know it was tied or that i voted 

I had no idea until you tagged me here.  

I dont follow the matchups before or after I vote and I don't really care if they are tied.  

Honestly I'm shocked you voted since you haven't been involved in BDL stuff for like 2 years now  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nah we got it squared away and I was pointed to page 1 in this thread as opposed to here:

So yes, the 2022 Depth Chart and Roster link is there but then I didn't do my due diligence to see that once you have access to that it says "2021".

They should all be fixed now

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What i did find kinda funny is anyone mentioning @MWil23 and tiebreaker votes, I'm not sure mwil will ever be online to cast a tiebreaker vote bc once the clock hits 10 or 10:30 this is mwil...

sleeping-sleep.gif

LOL 100% fact. In all honesty 10:00 is usually pushing it. I'll do my best to vote on games from now on. I didn't last year because I wasn't sure how voting worked since I couldn't vote on my own games as a co-owner and I was confused about clogging the voting pool on all other games as a result.

I had next to no time to really look into other matchups the first two weeks. I'm hoping next week I'll have some time next Monday or Tuesday to vote on most of them. If I can't dedicate the time to read a gameplan, I don't vote...that's always been my thing regardless.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I had no idea until you tagged me here.  

I dont follow the matchups before or after I vote and I don't really care if they are tied.  

Honestly I'm shocked you voted since you haven't been involved in BDL stuff for like 2 years now  

Thats pretty much all i was saying. Nothing more, nothing less.