BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Unless you’re getting a BDL startable receiver back and then some, trading a young promising receiver entering his second season when you really only have Chase and Cooks (Jameson injured, Pitts is likely playing more inline this nfl season, DPJ has to play consistent, who knows what Edwards does in Atlanta) is going to hinder the offense. You don’t need picks you have 6 in the top 32 next season and it’s a well balanced team. But I blew up Blues team too so I get the wanting to build in your own image. I had to grow past the trading any player that got good for more compensation. (I don’t consider Lawrence in that category at time of trade) You’ll get someone in your PMs telling you to ignore me because they want to vulture players off you. I already know that game. But have fun if trading young promising players makes it fun for you have at it, just get the value they are worth. That’s the only thing I’ll say on this going forward.

• Like 2