BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm no longer putting money into a SirA fund.

LOL. The site I got that Image for is an Etsy site that sells BB and they have to be a front for something because no way is that guy worth $35,000.

• Like 4

My wife has been in our room putting up curtains for at least 3 hours. I hear my impact driver going. I hear my drill going. She's come down to grab her phone and smoke multiple cigarettes. Can't wait to see the end result.

• Like 5

She just came down and CHUGGED a glass of water and said "Well I don't know what's in our wall, metal or concrete, but the drywall anchor keeps kicking left".

"You hit the stud, you don't need an anchor"

"IF YOU CAN GO IN THERE AND GET THAT HUNG UP THEN FINE BUT I DON'T THINK WE'RE GONNA HAVE CURTAINS"

Went and looked. She hit a stud. Didn't need an anchor.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

She just came down and CHUGGED a glass of water and said "Well I don't know what's in our wall, metal or concrete, but the drywall anchor keeps kicking left".

"IF YOU CAN GO IN THERE AND GET THAT HUNG UP THEN FINE BUT I DON'T THINK WE'RE GONNA HAVE CURTAINS"

Stud Wow GIF by CBC

31 minutes ago, Jlash said:

My wife will complain about me wasting $12 on lunch at work when it would cost $7-$8 from home.

Same wife, breaks $100+ items all the time because she is too impatient to wait for me to do it, or to do any research first herself. Oh, the vacuums we’ve purchased…Trimmers, etc.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

My wife will complain about me wasting $12 on lunch at work when it would cost $7-$8 from home.

Same wife, breaks $100+ items all the time because she is too impatient to wait for me to do it, or to do any research first herself. Oh, the vacuums we’ve purchased…Trimmers, etc.

This one made me LOL. I'll come home to the smell of something burning. 

"The vacuum is cooked."

Has nothing to do with the fact the vacuum container is PACKED with dog fur and she just tries to power through it.

• Like 3