BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

My Round 2 PFA who is going to need surgery but the Cowboys want to have him play through it for now because of the need at LT looked good last night as well. He will be ruined by not getting the surgery and trying to play through the injury but for now we will take good play. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

My wife has been in our room putting up curtains for at least 3 hours. I hear my impact driver going. I hear my drill going. She's come down to grab her phone and smoke multiple cigarettes. Can't wait to see the end result.

8 hours ago, Jlash said:

She just came down and CHUGGED a glass of water and said "Well I don't know what's in our wall, metal or concrete, but the drywall anchor keeps kicking left".

"You hit the stud, you don't need an anchor"

"IF YOU CAN GO IN THERE AND GET THAT HUNG UP THEN FINE BUT I DON'T THINK WE'RE GONNA HAVE CURTAINS"

Went and looked. She hit a stud. Didn't need an anchor.

Words can’t describe how hard I laughed at this sequence 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Such a weird and ugly situation. If they knew about the charges (and it sounds like they did), why draft him?

Because he’s good at football 🏈. Most teams say they care about character but actually don’t.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Just a fan account but I’ll take an A+ for Salyer. Really wish they moved Feiler to RT so Jamaree could start at Guard with fellow rookie Zion.

I am glad you are ok with this. Reasons...

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Jlash a few months ago my wife called me to tell me there was a clog in the kitchen sink. I dropped everything and assessed the situation. I then turned on the garbage disposal and fixed it.

I'll take that 10/10 over an actual clog.

• Like 2

It’s still just vanilla preseason but the improvement in hand placement from last week already shows the student of the game this young man is. It’s not how you start it’s how you finish. 

Ekwonu—who was charged with zero pressures on 23 pass-blocking snaps.

• Like 1