BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Excited to watch guys not get re-signed in the off-season this year because stubborn owners won’t trade bench players. 😂 

Theres value in quality bench players like Trayvon Mullen, Jaylon Johnson, Tyson Campbell and others. Not everyone is so quick to trade teams a player when they might have to play that team in the future.

To be fair, I’ve been consistent in my analysis for 2+ years now. All of you quit trading with Scoundrel. Make him pay guys instead of getting top tier picks and 150 cents on the dollar come draft day and salary cap time.

Let him have all those guys rotting on his bench and see what happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Theres value in quality bench players like Trayvon Mullen, Jaylon Johnson, Tyson Campbell and others. Not everyone is so quick to trade teams a player when they might have to play that team in the future.

0 issue with that, but then quit all this “make me a trade” nonsense, because it’s disingenuous. Or else just tell half the league your goal is to Rob them because they aren’t a threat. :) 

Just now, MWil23 said:

0 issue with that, but then quit all this “make me a trade” nonsense, because it’s disingenuous. Or else just tell half the league your goal is to Rob them because they aren’t a threat. :) 

It’s not disingenuous if that’s not the position the person is looking to move players from. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean theres also things like low ball offers.

Fact is, no one is jumping in line to make their bid for a Bizz Bowl harder by making teams they gotta play or might meet in the playoffs better. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I’ve been consistent in my analysis for 2+ years now. All of you quit trading with Scoundrel. Make him pay guys instead of getting top tier picks and 150 cents on the dollar come draft day and salary cap time.

Let him have all those guys rotting on his bench and see what happens.

Lol