BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Jlash said:

1. I know you're kidding but we talked about doing this once years ago with Footy and it's technically collusion and he pointed that out and he wasn't wrong.

I’m not sure who Footy is, but I think you guys aren’t getting what I’m saying. I’m saying I would personally never give someone, anyone, 100 cents on the dollar for a player they’re never going to use. In this case, it’s him, but I have that philosophy for anyone 

Just now, Jlash said:

2. There are always guys like this in the league, who are willing to go the old Sam Hinkie route and TTP for years to acquire mass amounts of assets.

Like I said, good for him for doing it, I also would play the long game and make him make a decision.

Just now, Jlash said:

3. Only Scoundrel has been willing to do it long enough for it to actually pay off and have a dominant team PLUS still have assets.

And people have also put him in that position by giving up too much IMO. I personally wouldn’t do it.

Just now, Jlash said:

4. When you need a player.....and someone has it....and it's Scoundrel...you gotta make the deal.

I’m apparently the only self loathing spiteful player in this league. I’d rather burn myself and the other person 75% of the time if it meant trading a high asset for a bench guy. It’s served me well in every fantasy football league I’ve ever played in.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Let it be known that if I know I can’t win, I go scorched earth and then refuse to help my opponent in future years.

This is also a voting league not a sim so you going all out against me and painting me as some league villain mentioning an embargo is great. Thank you