BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is also a voting league not a sim so you going all out against me and painting me as some league villain mentioning an embargo is great. Thank you

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let it be known that if I know I can’t win, I go scorched earth and then refuse to help my opponent in future years.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is my main point guys and I don’t think half of you get what I’m saying 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Somehow me publicly chastising Blue turned into a dialogue about trading with you 😂 

☝️

54 minutes ago, Blue said:

clearly one of the mods abused their powers to stealth edit my post, as I am never wrong

I have the perfect gif to post but someone snitched the last time I did 🤣

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

4. When you need a player.....and someone has it....and it's Scoundrel...you gotta make the deal.

Thankfully scoundrel only has 1 guy i have ever needed/wanted and I ain't paying what he wants to get him lol 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure who Footy is, but I think you guys aren’t getting what I’m saying. I’m saying I would personally never give someone, anyone, 100 cents on the dollar for a player they’re never going to use. In this case, it’s him, but I have that philosophy for anyone 

Like I said, good for him for doing it, I also would play the long game and make him make a decision.

And people have also put him in that position by giving up too much IMO. I personally wouldn’t do it.

I’m apparently the only self loathing spiteful player in this league. I’d rather burn myself and the other person 75% of the time if it meant trading a high asset for a bench guy. It’s served me well in every fantasy football league I’ve ever played in.

This reminds me of one of my fantasy baseball leagues where 1 team keeps trading for stars but never trades his top prospect.  I keep telling everyone there if you are trading with him you get the best value or walk away (no one listens though lol).  At some point you gotta force powerhouse teams to pay a higher price or the balance of a league won't ever shift back 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This reminds me of one of my fantasy baseball leagues where 1 team keeps trading for stars but never trades his top prospect.  I keep telling everyone there if you are trading with him you get the best value or walk away (no one listens though lol).  At some point you gotta force powerhouse teams to pay a higher price or the balance of a league won't ever shift back 

This exactly ☝️☝️☝️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:
13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let it be known that if I know I can’t win, I go scorched earth and then refuse to help my opponent in future years.

Are you talking about you or someone else?

Like thr picture this paints is ridiculous. I dont think it describes anyone in the league, u less youre describing yourself.

Brother, I said “I” like 3-4 times my dude

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have the perfect gif to post but someone snitched the last time I did 🤣

Thankfully scoundrel only has 1 guy i have ever needed/wanted and I ain't paying what he wants to get him lol 

Imo, the only teams that really even remotely quality as powerhouse might be Camden and...

Well thats it