BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

In all seriousness, the Browns play the Failcons next week and then have a 7 week stretch against the following teams: Chargers, Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Bucs.

Even if the Browns win all the games they're supposed to, how many of those games do you think they're "supposed" to win with Jacoby Brissett at QB?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

In all seriousness, the Browns play the Failcons next week and then have a 7 week stretch against the following teams: Chargers, Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Bucs.

Even if the Browns win all the games they're supposed to, how many of those games do you think they're "supposed" to win with Jacoby Brissett at QB?

Lol sort of murders row indeed. But if they’re like 5-6 or something close, not impossible to sell me on them making a run to the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol sort of murders row indeed. But if they’re like 5-6 or something close, not impossible to sell me on them making a run to the playoffs.

Well, that's not counting a trio of games against Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh on the back end too. And where are you seeing 3 wins out of that 7 game stretch?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, that's not counting a trio of games against Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh on the back end too. And where are you seeing 3 wins out of that 7 game stretch?

They can NY Jets one of those games and upset a team. Outside of the Bills, I’d like to see all those actually get played. Again, they’ve got a tremendous roster outside the QB.

That being said, their first 3 opponents don’t quite compare to their next several games.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think the last team to lose to the Jets and win the SB was the Pats in 2001.

I spent more time than I should have looking that up.

You could’ve just asked me.

I get paid to know this stuff.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 2