BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, we get that. But Kyler Murray hasn't played well this season and the stats are just reflecting that.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. And this is not an argument against you or your CO owner I promise. This is an argument against a For the lack of a better word habit that multiple people in this league have on game days

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

As far as Kyler Murray is concerned I am not saying he would or would not perform better or worth on Raleigh's offense. I'm saying that the tweet you provided is completely irrelevant because not only do you not have any of those players on the ram's defense active on your roster is roster in this game,  But both teams are completely different than either of those 2 teams that tweet is talking about.

So I'm saying people people who actually get to vote on this game should ignore the intended hype and the disaster and to decide for themselves whether or not those things make a difference.

You mean the tweet about him not winning games on CoD double XP weekends? I'd have to look but I think we probably have some players on defenses he's faced in those games.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. And this is not an argument against you or your CO owner I promise. This is an argument against a For the lack of a better word habit that multiple people in this league have on game days

Eh, I get where you're coming from. I just don't think it really applies here.

Just now, Blue said:

You mean the tweet about him not winning games on CoD double XP weekends? I'd have to look but I think we probably have some players on defenses he's faced in those games.

Eh, I get where you're coming from. I just don't think it really applies here.

I actually meany the onr Mwil posted.

The CoD one was funny. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I have a serious question. Do you have a single rams player on your defense?

And before you come back about how  It was supposed to hype your secondary, I am missing Aaron Donald & Jalen Ramsey on your roster. 

Kyler has sucked 10 of 12 quarters this season and I’ll ride with Pitre and our dominant front 7 performance with our best safety duo in the league against that scrub. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Also if Jordan Fuller hes on your roster but didn't play, Then it seems to me that tweet is completely irrelevant to your game day thread.

Game day thread? It’s the discussion thread dude and I always dunk on Kyler. I’m not sure what your deal is here 😂.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

No deal. Does it really matter whether it's a game day thread or the discussion thread? The posts being made are meant to accomplish the same outcome.

I literally responded within context mocking the random McCaffrey “either/or” and “without being injured” tweet. Nothing more 😂 

• Like 1