BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Deebo doing work while Kittle is doing more of a blocking role. Now watch Kittle get dinged in my matchup for not having stats when he's only blocking so much because my opponent's LT is out.

Kittle did have a TD overturned though.

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

What you guys do in the discussion thread all the hype and what not I don't care about that it doesn't bother me.

But go into the length of making 3 pages of arguing about how your game plan is better than somebody else's and all this bull****, That's why you wrote a game plan.

Going in recruiting guys to come in and vote on your game and hopes that you win because they helped you out, Whoever "you" might be, therrs no class in it. 

Seriously, The discussion thread is for discussion, The game day threads are for the voters to vote and talk about their opinion on the game not for these back-and-forth about how you try to lobby to get people to vote for you. 

I don’t know who voted you the police of what people are allowed to do but it wasn’t me so you can miss me with all of this 

• Like 2

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Deebo doing work while Kittle is doing more of a blocking role. Now watch Kittle get dinged in my matchup for not having stats when he's only blocking so much because my opponent's LT is out.

Kittle did have a TD overturned though.

OK so this is what I'm gonna say about the stats. I'm not pointing any fingers, But if people are going to use stats to diminish other teams, They can't get upset when other people use stats to diminish theirs

Just now, wwhickok said:

Nobody made me the police of anything I'm speaking my opinion  But I assure you I'm not missing you with anything you hype your players more than anybody in this entire league. That's a fact.

Im sorry if it distracts you from complaining about literally everything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

OK so this is what I'm gonna say about the stats. I'm not pointing any fingers, But if people are going to use stats to diminish other teams, They can't get upset when other people use stats to diminish theirs

1, I don't. I hate voting it like a fantasy matchup. It may factor slightly when I vote but hardly much.

2, I'm just showing how it goes beyond fantasy stats. Hilarious to be punished because a great blocking day isn't a receiving day when it's also from my opponent's LT being out. My team isn't an IRL team. Usage matters.

If my opponent says their RB/TE is only going to be used for blocking and IRL he gets blown up but gets 5 TDs, I'm not gonna give ANY credit for their fantasy performance, while I bet at least one person will vote "X player will go off" despite not being used that way.

• Like 1