BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Funny story I drafted Kyle Long in my first ever BDL draft and when it came time to 3 up him, the powers that be instituted a penalty where if your player got a big deal before his BDL deal was up you owed him BACK PAY on a 3 up and they tried to force me to pay more money than his IRL deal to keep him.

Also did it to me with Joel Bitonio and Michael Bennett who I traded for in contract years.

The good ole days.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Funny story I drafted Kyle Long in my first ever BDL draft and when it came time to 3 up him, the powers that be instituted a penalty where if your player got a big deal before his BDL deal was up you owed him BACK PAY on a 3 up and they tried to force me to pay more money than his IRL deal to keep him.

Also did it to me with Joel Bitonio and Michael Bennett who I traded for in contract years.

The good ole days.

Like when I paid half price for Branden Albert cause I said I was gonna keep him at LG?

Also, put me in the dry rub club.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Like when I paid half price for Branden Albert cause I said I was gonna keep him at LG?

Also, put me in the dry rub club.

You got away with that stuff. I got hammered for it.

I remember with Bennett I got him from frogs right before the deadline and when the committee blasted me pheltz said "you should've planned for this" and I was SO butthurt at the audacity.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You got away with that stuff. I got hammered for it.

I remember with Bennett I got him from frogs right before the deadline and when the committee blasted me pheltz said "you should've planned for this" and I was SO butthurt at the audacity.

I don’t recall this.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

The good ole days.

That doesnt surprise me AT ALL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

The good ole days.

I remember many crimes committed by the contract committee.

• Like 1