BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Much rather have you here. 

I’ve built great relationships here. That doesn’t change no matter what. The good thing is I’ve built a strong infrastructure if I moved forward. We’ve got cap space, draft picks, and if someone wants a new QB, they’ll have a lot of options.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PR said:

BCB literally told me when I posted it a few minutes late that I would be the only time the season he would accept it. So if you've been getting this leeway all season and I haven't been doing claims because of that response, it's b*******. Get your s*** on time.

He’s rejected my claims multiple times. We had a story about this earlier this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PR said:

BCB literally told me when I posted it a few minutes late that I would be the only time the season he would accept it. So if you've been getting this leeway all season and I haven't been doing claims because of that response, it's b*******. Get your s*** on time.

Just now, MD4L said:

He’s rejected my claims multiple times. We had a story about this earlier this year. 

One for good ole bcb! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Have I submitted a waiver after midnight? Yes. On multiple occasions. 

We about to fine me draft picks? I don’t see the issue with that.

I am on board with PR and everyone else that has said it.

The deadline for voting is 11:59 PM Wednesday night correct?

Likewise the deadline for waivers is 11:59 PM Wednesday night not whenever the **** you feel like it. Now whether your claim has been rejectedIn the past it does not matter however it does matter if it's accepted because the rules are there for a reason, Because if there isn't a rule on it someone finds a loophole. Was it 2 weeks ago an issue arose with you on waivers. Last week it arose with me. Now my situation was in was and misunderstanding of what I was permitted to do in terms of canceling a waiver and that is not that big of a deal actually it was 2 weeks ago  Because I didn't make a claim last week. But I do agree that if you submit a waiver claim after midnight it should automatically be rejected I mean like not even looked at.

Joe has been doing the waiver claims for 2 weeks the 1st week it was done at midnight or well a little after. In week 2 hes been late, If it becomes a habit then maybe the guy that volunteered To take over for BCB in the 1st place should just do it, 

They were talking to no one in particular,  Save the tough guy act as though you're better than everybody else and should get special treatment because you are not and you shouldn't.

36 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m gonna submit my waiver claim for every week moving forward this week.

In reality you already know that you can't do that.

34 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I am bothered/busy with life/occupies enough that I’d let someone take charge of the team moving forward for the rest of season. So if there’s a viable replacement, call them and we can seamlessly transition.

So are we now quitting because we didn't get our way is that's what going on?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

So are we now quitting because we didn't get our way is that's what going on?

Didn’t you threaten to quit when someone bidded up Josh Sweat? The convo died down and you bring this energy into the thread.

37 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I am bothered/busy with life/occupies enough that I’d let someone take charge of the team moving forward for the rest of season. So if there’s a viable replacement, call them and we can seamlessly transition.

I'd much prefer you stick around.  BDL without md4l running Cuba would make me sad.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am on board with PR and everyone else that has said it.

The deadline for voting is 11:59 PM Wednesday night correct?

Likewise the deadline for waivers is 11:59 PM Wednesday night not whenever the **** you feel like it. Now whether your claim has been rejectedIn the past it does not matter however it does matter if it's accepted because the rules are there for a reason, Because if there isn't a rule on it someone finds a loophole. Was it 2 weeks ago an issue arose with you on waivers. Last week it arose with me. Now my situation was in was and misunderstanding of what I was permitted to do in terms of canceling a waiver and that is not that big of a deal actually it was 2 weeks ago  Because I didn't make a claim last week. But I do agree that if you submit a waiver claim after midnight it should automatically be rejected I mean like not even looked at.

Joe has been doing the waiver claims for 2 weeks the 1st week it was done at midnight or well a little after. In week 2 hes been late, If it becomes a habit then maybe the guy that volunteered To take over for BCB in the 1st place should just do it, 

They were talking to no one in particular,  Save the tough guy act as though you're better than everybody else and should get special treatment because you are not and you shouldn't.

In reality you already know that you can't do that.

In reality you most certainly can submit a list to use all year 

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Yes I can. I can send a message for each week moving forward and edit it when it’s time for waivers. If it’s before midnight, it’s fair.

I've got no problems with that but I do have an inbox limit I can't take all of them at once.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yes I can. I can send a message for each week moving forward and edit it when it’s time for waivers. If it’s before midnight, it’s fair.

The only thing I suggest is to just submit a reply each week instead of editing to rule out any shaningans 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

OK I agree with that except for one thing, The one thing that we have all brought up.

You can't tell what time someone edts someone at it a PM or that they even did.