BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I have a general question for college football fans.

Does anyone outside of KS even realize Kansas State exists?  I think that’s why I dislike college football so much.   I live around Kansas State fans who talk about themselves as some storied program. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What we do know is the ACC’s shot is over.

It isn't yet, especially if LSU wins, but it is going to need a lot of help. Also, expect a 1-loss Tennessee to get in before a 1-loss Oregon. Both played Georgia, one got steam-rolled.

Edited by LAOJoe

Just now, RedGold said:

I have a general question for college football fans.

Does anyone outside of KS even realize Kansas State exists?  I think that’s why I dislike college football so much.   I live around Kansas State fans who talk about themselves as some storied program. 

Ell Roberson my was MY GUY in NCAA football for PS2 years ago. I would dominate with Kansas State. Then Jordy Nelson and Darren Sproles and Tyler Lockett. I've always liked their colors too, so I'd always follow along.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

It isn't yet, especially if LSU wins, but it is going to need a lot of help. Also, expect a 1-loss Tennessee to get in before a 1-loss Oregon. Both played Georgia, one got steam-rolled.

lol Tennessee got its **** kicked in, nobody is going to care what the margin of victory was in either of those games. Oregon will have a drastically better resume if both teams win out.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ell Roberson my was MY GUY in NCAA football for PS2 years ago. I would dominate with Kansas State. Then Jordy Nelson and Darren Sproles and Tyler Lockett. I've always liked their colors too, so I'd always follow along.

They do produce some players.  Guess I just get annoyed because they talk of themselves in line with big time programs. And I look around and just see a decent Big 12 team every year.   

Jordy Nelson was one of my favs.  Watched him from high school.   Super small KS town, we don’t get many making it pro here in KS.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

They do produce some players.  Guess I just get annoyed because they talk of themselves in line with big time programs. And I look around and just see a decent Big 12 team every year.   

Jordy Nelson was one of my favs.  Watched him from high school.   Super small KS town, we don’t get many making it pro here in KS.   

I think I drafted Arthur Brown in this league too. Shame he sucked so bad. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol Tennessee got its **** kicked in, nobody is going to care what the margin of victory was in either of those games. Oregon will have a drastically better resume if both teams win out.

They will and the SEC bias will get them the love. They also beat Bama which isn't looking as good now but UCLA and USC need to ball forward for Oregon to get that shot if TCU wins out.