BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey you’re a legend. You’re the first Owner I’ve seen that has probably more draft picks than roster spots going into an offseason

Plus the roster is so stacked,   I'm not sure I'll have many Sub500 cuts either...

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Plus the roster is so stacked,   I'm not sure I'll have many Sub500 cuts either...

Mocking for you is a legitimate nightmare. I haven't gone this far in my mocks yet but when I start doing 7 rounders I'm going to be ripping out my hair trying to fit in literally 7 different 6th and 7th round picks on your roster.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Our division next year is going to be fun. 

Wilson was supposed to carry me to respectable this year.

Still don't really regret the trade,    he only cost me a single 2nd Round Pick, not like a gave up a ton.      But wooof.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Treylon Burks showing up just in time for me, perhaps.

Really did. Traded Evans and got Aaron Donald and Gabe Davis and now Burks starting to emerge with the Kupp injury. Why can’t I get Jamo on the field with all my receiver injuries... grrrr

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Mocking for you is a legitimate nightmare. I haven't gone this far in my mocks yet but when I start doing 7 rounders I'm going to be ripping out my hair trying to fit in literally 7 different 6th and 7th round picks on your roster.

Well if it helps..  I drafted 4 safeties last year.       I just draft who I have highest for the most part.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Well if it helps..  I drafted 4 safeties last year.       I just draft who I have highest for the most part.

Yeah I know, but just putting top player on the board to the next pick is boring, I try to fit it to perceived needs and stuff a little just so it at least is an interesting challenge for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I know, but just putting top player on the board to the next pick is boring, I try to fit it to perceived needs and stuff a little just so it at least is an interesting challenge for me.

For sure.  I'm not positive I use all my picks this year.     I'm not thrilled with the skill position players on offense,   don't really like much @ RB, WR, or TE.     Should be another good year at CB,  and along the DL though.

• Like 1