BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, you’re the unbiased voice of reason. I get it. You can give out opinions but can’t take them. That’s your thing.

I gice opinions in an isolated vote aspect AND in my gameplan against opponents.

Not against rivals in the discussion thread as an attempt to influence ppl, to include weeks im not even matched up against said rivals.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I gice opinions in an isolated vote aspect AND in my gameplan against opponents.

Not against rivals in the discussion thread as an attempt to influence ppl, to include weeks im not even matched up against said rivals.

You probably should have not included your matchup in that write up you created.  

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

yeah that was an excellent drop back by him.  Jones didn't even see him.

He forced a pick by Fields doing that last week by dropping back and taking away the TE screen they wanted to run. And then the week before he picked off Rodgers in the end zone fading back like that. Three weeks in a row now he’s had a pick or caused one. 

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He forced a pick by Fields doing that last week by dropping back and taking away the TE screen they wanted to run. And then the week before he picked off Rodgers in the end zone fading back like that. Three weeks in a row now he’s had a pick or caused one. 

2nd overall pick making it happen.  He got dinged for having short arms but it isn't bothering him.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not trying to influence anyone or anything, you accused me of that. You’re wrong