BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Does it matter? Burrow just played a stout DL with excellent pass rushers. 

He led his team to a win by taking what the defense gave him

I'm not talking about Burrow. I'm just asking about Perine. I saw the first 2. I was wondering if the 3rd one was similar. He's dominated on that front today. I don't know how he made all the guys miss on his way in either.

Edited by LAOJoe

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'll take the L on thinking the Broncos would be the 2nd-best team in the division because watching Hackett grossly mismanage what is definitely a playoff-caliber roster has been hilarious

Don’t forget that you were wrong about the colts and titans and that I was right on all three of the teams we have mentioned, not that I’m keeping track

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'm not talking about Burrow. I'm just asking about Perine. I saw the first 2. I was wondering if the 3rd one was similar. He's dominated on that front today. I don't know how he made all the guys miss on his way in either.

I'll just check the internet as I should figure this looked like a backhanded comment (not that anyone cares what we say here for matchups). Was watching the Grey Cup and I was just curious since I saw the ticker said he scored again.

Edited by LAOJoe

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'll just check the internet as I should figure this looked like a backhanded comment (not that anyone cares what we say here for matchups). Was watching the Grey Cup and I was just curious since I saw the ticker said he scored again.

Was a swing pass from the 8 yard line

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Don’t forget that you were wrong about the colts and titans and that I was right on all three of the teams we have mentioned, not that I’m keeping track

no, no, I was right about the Colts because I only put them in the playoffs because their division is **** and somebody has to win it. All of which is demonstrably true.