BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just stop.  Good God, its not that big a deal either way.

There's nothing about any of this that required 87 posts and 4 spam tags from you.  

Listen 1st of all I'm pretty sure only tagged everybody once. I'm really not trying to come across like I'm complaining or being disrespectful. I'm not trying to give people a hard time I genuinely am not but I think that I have an extremely valid point.

As many posts as you and others have made in this thread in the last 4 hra (some more than others) Everyone that I listed that has been online Could have already voted.

Just write in the vote by 11.   Could care less if you do it now or 11,  I’m not tallying the votes till 11 anyways.   Vote like you always would,  just write it in.   Not a big deal..   I’ll triple check the pole time moving forward,  felt like **** this weekend and I was late also.  Just a hiccup . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

Just write in the vote by 11.   Could care less if you do it now or 11,  I’m not tallying the votes till 11 anyways.   Vote like you always would,  just write it in.   Not a big deal..   I’ll triple check the pole time moving forward,  felt like **** this weekend and I was late also.  Just a hiccup . 

I agree

Edited by wwhickok

29 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Listen 1st of all I'm pretty sure only tagged everybody once. I'm really not trying to come across like I'm complaining or being disrespectful. I'm not trying to give people a hard time I genuinely am not but I think that I have an extremely valid point.

As many posts as you and others have made in this thread in the last 4 hra (some more than others) Everyone that I listed that has been online Could have already voted.

You've tagged me twice.  And the point I'm making is to chill out.  You've blown up the thread trying to control the narrative so this goes how you want it to.  Thats the only explanation for why you've posted this much on the topic.  Its not that big a deal.

And I could not have voted yet.  I won't be able to vote for another hour or so.

He hasn't blown it up. He's a little emotional on his preference but everything seems kosher. It's all very confusing here so I don't blame him for pushing his narrative when nothing has been said that means anything. All in all it seems status quo is the word because nothing has been said otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You've tagged me twice.  And the point I'm making is to chill out.  You've blown up the thread trying to control the narrative so this goes how you want it to.  Thats the only explanation for why you've posted this much on the topic.  Its not that big a deal.

And I could not have voted yet.  I won't be able to vote for another hour or so.

I'm not Trying to control the narrative or get things the way as you put it I want them. I think I made a legitimate point, That I have not seen a legitimate argument against, In my opinion. 

Edited by wwhickok