BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Anyway, my other noteworthy thing with Warner is a lot of the plays he makes in coverage are just covering up throws from even being made. It’s more than details you could identify with a website or stats. Prescott and Stafford definitely held the ball a lot longer then usually bc Warner is where they are throwing.

There is no statistic to capture that. And TV angles don’t show anybody the vertical concepts down the field.

Just now, MD4L said:

Anyway, my other noteworthy thing with Warner is a lot of the plays he makes in coverage are just covering up throws from even being made. It’s more than details you could identify with a website or stats. Prescott and Stafford definitely held the ball a lot longer then usually bc Warner is where they are throwing.

There is no statistic to capture that. And TV angles don’t show anybody the vertical concepts down the field.

See. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I don’t have the camera angles you do. So this was serious. I don’t need to cheap shot you. I’ll come straight for your throat.

Lol you must genuinely dislike me. Can’t make everybody happy.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Did I say my opinion differed? But this whole I have access to the cameras you guys don’t have while a fact there are often errors/flaws in the person viewing and making said claims. You wanted to use the access to cameras to belittle WWs opinion. That’s childish behavior.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

They? Be a man for once. We have names. Come to me. Quote me. Man up frogs.

How can you not see these posts being spoken with a viable aggression?

You had to be legitimately mad bc saying this in public is like trying to start a fight or legitimate argument.

Edited by MD4L