BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m sure there are many who played up to their potential. Their potential just wasn’t what some think it is. 

Well Jack isn’t one of them. He would’ve garnered more value in prior years.

We just saw De’Vondre Campbell break out at age 30. Don’t miss your chance with Myles Jack!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If Myles was this great addition and better than all the off ball linebackers in this draft and a great value and entering his prime why are you trading him for a 7th?

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

We’re gonna draft Nakobe Dean and already have Eric Kendricks. Giving a great a deal.

36 minutes ago, MD4L said:

and his career lasted 3 seasons?

Jack is still playing and should be nearing the prime of his career.

He was a second rounder with injury concerns before he ever entered the league and his best days are behind him. Calling him a top 5 overall player in his draft class is pretty much revisionist history. Bosa and Ramsey say hi. Derrick Henry was a better second rounder in that class, as was Michael Thomas.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He was a second rounder with injury concerns before he ever entered the league and his best days are behind him. Calling him a top 5 overall player in his draft class is pretty much revisionist history. Bosa and Ramsey say hi. Derrick Henry was a better second rounder in that class, as was Michael Thomas.

1. I’m selling so I am not worried about #facts here

2. He was good enough to get the contract we gave him last year, so someone else will have such interest and will get themselves better at the LB position.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buckner says hi as do Ronnie Stanley, Kenny Clark and Chris Jones

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Buckner says hi as do Ronnie Stanley, Kenny Clark and Chris Jones

Even Zeke had a good first few years.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

1. I’m selling so I am not worried about #facts here

2. He was good enough to get the contract we gave him last year, so someone else will have such interest and will get themselves better at the LB position.

I’m not knocking him or the contract. I’m knocking the “Top 5 guy overall in the draft” take. That’s not remotely the case.

• Like 1