BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

Real talk for a minute; how's everyone's family? If you ain't got kids and a wife, how's things going in your life? Got anything new or exciting going on?

All good over here. Took my oldest to a daddy daughter dance this weekend. She loved it. I’m a blessed man.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

All good over here. Took my oldest to a daddy daughter dance this weekend. She loved it. I’m a blessed man.

I did that a couple years ago with my daughter when she was 5. She had an amazing time.

I'm still recovering from surgery. They had to drill 2 holes in the bone because when I tore my meniscus, the bones collided at the joint and left significant bruising so I'm on crutches and there's a lot of swelling but one day at a time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Jesus... OBJ more than likely tore is ACL, he is likely done for the 2022 season before the offseason even arrived.

I think the torn ACL was obvious from the moment he went down.  It'll be interesting to see what he does now.

658mal.jpg

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I did that a couple years ago with my daughter when she was 5. She had an amazing time.

I'm still recovering from surgery. They had to drill 2 holes in the bone because when I tore my meniscus, the bones collided at the joint and left significant bruising so I'm on crutches and there's a lot of swelling but one day at a time.

Is that microfracture surgery??

19 minutes ago, Jlash said:

My business partner does something similar for the Navy. Sounds like a lot.

Great skills to learn,  wouldn’t advise as a career path lmao.  It’ll get me through my 20’s-30’s.  Doubt I’ll have the energy after that. 

• Like 2