BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Garrett Wilson 4.37... so this is a fast track @Blue

Having this convo with my dad right now. Thing is, if you figure it's a fast track, that means all these 4.5/4.6 times are really closer to 4.6/4.7 times and I just don't quite buy that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Having this convo with my dad right now. Thing is, if you figure it's a fast track, that means all these 4.5/4.6 times are really closer to 4.6/4.7 times and I just don't quite buy that.

I was joking. Nothing really stood out from the tight ends that looked suspicious.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He and Olave showing why Williams was their number 3/4 last year tbh

Wilson was hurdlingΒ through the gauntlet and didn’t look that impressive in the receiver drills. Speed is impressive at 4.37 but has to do better.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Wilson was hurdlingΒ through the gauntlet and didn’t look that impressive in the receiver drills. Speed is impressive at 4.37 but has to do better.

I put zero stock into the gauntlet whatsoever. He has elite ball skills and speed to go with body control and he’s a hand catcher.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I put zero stock into the gauntlet whatsoever. He has elite ball skills and speed to go with body control and he’s a hand catcher.

I would be too if I had 32" arms and nearly 10" hands

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean he’s 8th on my board so what I am talking about is better in the drills. He’s a studΒ 

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I would be too if I had 32" arms and nearly 10" hands

He’s checked a lot of measurable boxes today which is really all he needed to. Him participating in drills after all that is a bonus.

• Like 1