BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

To be fair, Elijah was killing all Jet defenders at OTAs. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone get that type of love with no games and solely off practices.

That being said, Kadarius can still be way more then a functional player. Unsure what his upside is but there was good film to be optimistic about.

Have you seen the Jets defense? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I don’t know if I believe you’ll really take him there. Not calling you a liar but not sure you don’t fall in love with say a Charles Cross more before draft day.

I have a good idea what I’ll do. Nothing is set bc trading down is a very legitimate possibility. But if all is assuming we’re going Johnson? Sure.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Have you seen the Jets defense? 

Yeah but he also carved the Dolphins defense and did it on multiple occasions during NFL games. 

I don’t think anyone watched the Jets in a rebuild year and didn’t think Moore was one of the building pieces if they’re gonna make an impact in Zach Wilson’s rookie contract.

Edited by MD4L
Terminolgy

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also @bcb1213 and @Ragnarok Denzel Mims had a pretty respectable/productive rookie year. No one commented how he routed up Jets DBs all off-season. Same applies w Braxton Berrios and he actually did significant things during the regular season.

I've been anti Denzel Mims since the jump 

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also @bcb1213 and @Ragnarok Denzel Mims had a pretty respectable/productive rookie year. No one commented how he routed up Jets DBs all off-season. Same applies w Braxton Berrios and he actually did significant things during the regular season.

Also lol at 23 catches for 350 yards being labeled productive 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Also lol at 23 catches for 350 yards being labeled productive 

His highlights were solid. I used him in our league and he was my WR4 on a championship team. It wasn’t a bad starting point  for someone who received minimal playing time until the mid parts of the year.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I can and I will 

Fair enough. If you saw him play year one and expected a breakout year two, I dont think it was a far fetched prediction.

Hence the Moore day one success also makes me believe he’ll do what I thought Mims could do.

Edited by MD4L
Grammar

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

His highlights were solid. I used him in our league and he was my WR4 on a championship team. It wasn’t a bad starting point  for someone who received minimal playing time until the mid parts of the year.

See you know your bad when two coaching Staffs would rather use the scrubs the Jets continued to throw out there over Mims

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Shark Tank Writing GIF

And I was thinking of going receiver in the top 9... no need

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Fair enough. If you saw him play year one and expected a breakout year two, I dont think it was a far fetched prediction.

Hence the Moore day one success also makes me believe he’ll do what I thought Mims could do.

You know I'm a Jets fan right and saw him play a lot